Friday, November 05, 2010

ARTastic challenge for November

this months challenge used the painting by Chris Wake called the beach as the inspiration...
other criteria called for a sand castle, bucket and spade or beach towel, a few seagulls and use a family beach photo.
. so i had a photo of my  girls and i taken at Stradbroke island in march.... i am happy with how it turned out.. a little less cluttered than usual for me..hummm maybe i am changing in my style..!!haha!! thanks for popping in!

5 comments:

  1. wow, lizzy, im loving this, so different to your usual work, but omg i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! Totally gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goregous that pale blue just really sets off the layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO, especially the paint you have used making it look like a wave has just crashed onto the sand. Great Job and your girls are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely beaufil Lizzy!!! Oh what a breath taking LO & I love this style from you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!