Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Beauty is in the heart - Kaiser Saturday Sketch #4

I have a bit of Kaiser product, and I have always enjoyed seeing the Kaiser Saturday sketch so I thought I would try and get one done .....this month.... and I have just managed to do #4 for October...

The Kaiser sketch looks like this......





and my layout looks like this....


I have used the beautiful Lake House papers and collectables.. the only thing not kaiser is the back ground paper the layout is on...

and a little closer view..

The bottom roses are layered up with foam tape...

Can you believe it is November tomorrow?? Thanks for your visit and thanks so much for any comments too....

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love Kaisercraft products even though they are so readily accessible and reasonably priced. They're always coming up with something new to mix and match. This layout is really pretty Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!!! Love how you used the Collectables and great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fussy-cut flowers and fountain! Beautiful picture of your dd, Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful page Miss Lizzy love all the fussy cutting - stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic layout for the Sketch take, thanks for taking part of the challenge at kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING layout Lizzy. Sooooo beautiful. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love their collections, always something that catches my eye in them. This is such a lovely take on the sketch, so beautiful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely sweet pink and flowers and a wonderful picture!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Really great job! And, no, I cannot believe tomorrow is November!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this layout Lizzy its beautiful and I love those cards from the post above!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Lizzy! This is so beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Lizzy! Great take on the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so pretty.......one of my favourite collections! Your daughter is so photogenic, Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shot of your daughter! The colour combo really compliment the photo

    ReplyDelete
  15. TRULY GORGEOUS..... all the layering looks AMAZING!! & what a Beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGoodness, this is just devine. Gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!