Friday, May 24, 2013

Scrap the girls May

Oh wow can someone please slow the merry go round!! Where are the days going?
I have managed to get one layout done all week, by going into my room and grabbing a half an hour here  and there... been a busy week!!

The May challenge for scrap the girls is to use the quote....

A smile is the best make up a girl can wear...

Well I knew I had a few photos that fit this quote.. and I found this photo... I used the Bo Bunny papers Isabella... I had a look in my chipboard stash and got 2 chippies out.. the mannequin from scrapmatts and the fabulous stiletto shoe from  twiddleybitz... I put a pink paper dress on the mannequin and covered the shoe with sparkly kindy glitz...The flourishes are Prima and the pretty pink flowers are Manor House, with some assorted prima flowers..

A smile is the best make up a girl can wear....




My girl sure can light up a photo with her smile!!

I hope your week has been a good one, enjoy the weekend, and thanks so much for coming by and I always appreciate your comments !!

24 comments:

  1. WHAT a GORGEOUS layout Lizzy..The details are TRULY PRETTY.. & yes! I would agree you GORGEOUS DD does light up a layout with her BEAUTIFUL smile... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Lizzy.......Beautiful layout, great design! Love all the bling, pearls and glitter. The perfect photo for the quote! Enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Lizzy, I love this paper range and it suits that gorgeous photo of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous photo and what a stunning smile she has. I love your stitching around the photo. Gorgeous layout Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sure has a radiant smile! lovely girly colours and am totally digging the bling! Wishing you a wonderful weekend sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOOOOOVE this one...the page really shows off your beautiful girl perfectly - & those banners up top right....TOTALLY yum....new fave!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely quote and so perfect for that lovely photo of your sweet daughter. Love all the beautiful details and the colours are just spot on! Have a great week end!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You showcased the lovely photo of your daughter beautifully! The layout is perfectly feminine. I love that shoe and the dress on the mannequin. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lizzy this is just so beautiful & that photo just melts your heart. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw this is beautiful sweet picture.you have used so many layers and cool details..love it!
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout Lizzy, your daughter really does have the most amazing smile. Love it, you are such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lizzie, this layout is gorgeous!!! I absolutely love the colors you used, and your daughter....My is she ever stunning!!! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration with this layout, and thank you for visiting my blog and the kind comments :) xo, Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great photo! Love the colour scheme you have used and the chipboard shoe is gorgeous, l want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A totally gorgeous page, Lizzy. I love all the little embellies and that is just the perfect photo for this challenge......beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She sure lights up with her smile!! Love the lo. She is truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! Gorgeous photo too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness Lizzy...this is sooo sooo pretty and girly!! Love, love this page and she certainly does have a gorgeous smile :0x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really so very pretty .... just love how you have created this layout, inspiration plus!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just so so so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...awesome LO Lizzy...love love love that blingy shoe.Such a gorgeous photo

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pretty layout Lizzy, love the colors and all the girly embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous, love the details, perfect for the quote! Thanks for playing at STG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!