Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Dusty Attic Mood Board January

A very good day to you where ever you are popping in from!

It is a very pleasant day here, we have had some rain and the sun is just trying to peek out among the clouds!

I have a layout to put up for the JANUARY DUSTY ATTIC MOOD BOARD which looks like..
Welllll! I took so much inspiration from this board and I hope it shows on my page.. I have used the colors as well as picking up colors from the picture including gold from the sun.. I have also used the word peace in the title which is a Dusty Attic chipboard title that I have cut in half to place on my layout..  Sooo some close up views...














The peaceful heart finds beauty in all things..




I have used various Dusty Attic chipboard pieces including sea grass, sea gulls on a post, the title, and some frames. I have also used some Dusty Attic flowers, as well as Manor House flowers, beads and shells, dies, and stenciling on the back ground.

Thank you for your visit and thank you too for any comments you leave me..


17 comments:

  1. A work of Art Lizzy.....wow so much detail! I just kept looking and looking........Beautiful! Enjoy your day, nice to have a little break from the Heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A work of Art Lizzy.....wow so much detail! I just kept looking and looking........Beautiful! Enjoy your day, nice to have a little break from the Heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope YOU have had a lovely day!!! And W.O.W!!!!!! What a stunning, stunning page---- love those white circles in the background... The clusters are amazing & that title works--- well, BEAUTY-fully ;)!!!!! Sooo happy to see you joining us at Dusty Attic:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful page Lizzy, love all the shells and beads they are so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beauty Lizzy, always so much exquisite detail and I can see the love woven between the layering .. love this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning page, so many gorgeous details to look at 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lizzy! I think this may be your most beautiful layout yet! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh! Lizzy, this is just devine........the gorgeous colours and all that chippie. It all looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gasp!!! Oh my! This might be my all time favorite of yours Lizzy!! Every detail so well thought out and perfectly placed! Awesome job on the moodboard inspiration!! Love this page!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is just AMAZING,STUNNING,Love both your photo & LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is magnificent! I see you did it for the Dusty Attic Mood Board, Its funny, I am going to keep looking but I just cant get inspired by mood boards--its frustrating me!!!! I'll keep on trying though!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally gorgeous Lizzy, this takes my breath away!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lizzy - this is so fabulous! I love all those little details. So glad you could join in at Dusty Attic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodness me Lizzy - this is GORGEOUS! Okay now I've a new fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! You have really outdone yourself on this one Lizzy!! Absolutely divine!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just wow! what a beautiful title and my gosh your layout is breathtaking . A work of art, just stunning Lizzy
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lizzy...in a word WOW!!!! This is stunning on so many levels.. love all the layers and texture. A true work of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!