Friday, February 06, 2015

Sketchabilities #132 & Cardabilities #116

Good day to you, thank you for coming by!

I have always admired the sketches over at SKETCHABILITIES and then when White With One joined with them last month for a joined challenge I enjoyed creating with the sketch. So I decided to create with the latest sketch #132 which looks like..
and my layout using a photo I have used once before but a photo I just love of my DD and our horse...

a couple of closeups..
 Just walk beside me...

And then I thought I would create a card using the CARDABILITIES SKETCH #116 which looks like..

and my card..

Congratulations..


I have used 3-D stickers for the flowers and a little bit of stamping and some mesh made with a die..

Well I hope your day is going well..  I really do thank you for any comments too..




15 comments:

  1. OOooooooohhhh!!! Both of these are just gorgeous Lizzy!! Love the dark background on your layout (I love that photo too ... beautiful) makes everything just pop off the page. Your card is enchanting! So sweet and pretty!! Fabulous take on both sketches! Have a great weekend!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lizzy, that layout looks amazing!! So many beautiful details to look at & such a lovely photo!! And the card is so pretty as well, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is amazing and your card is beautiful .....it is a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is beautiful!

    http://backtoscrapping.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the horsey page....especially the horse shoe & the BLUE you've splashed around your page!!! And your card is superlative! Totally GORGEOUS....new fave....the bit of black is such a COOL contrast!!! Have a good one!! YAY! It's here...the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh both of these are stunning Lizzy! I adore the colours in the horse one - so perfect for the theme - and the card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout and card, Lizzy! So pretty! Love the inspiration quote at the end of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing lay-out! It suits the horse photo just perfectly and I also love the warm colours. Your card turned out super pretty too! The romantic look of it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous, I love your photo and the stenciling, great background, I love the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such an amazing details Lizzy... Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities... Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 wonderful sketches and 2 Gorgeous creations.... beautiful colours, stencilling details, cluster and photo on your layout. The colours and layers are gorgeous on your card.
    Enjoy your Day1 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful lizzy!! Loving the colors on your card! Also love the white popping off your lo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning projects. I love the way you used a dark background and I love how well the photo and embellishments look on the dark background. Awesome little details everywhere xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love these, projects, Lizzy, especially that layout!! Love that background stencilling and punching and great photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!