Tuesday, September 01, 2015

CARDABILITIES #130, 123 CHALLENGE BLOG, SKETCHY BOARDS & WHITE WITH ONE September.

A big hello to you and welcome to September.. for us that means Spring.. warmer days and beautiful flowers!

I have a few challenges to post and I thought I may as well just bulk up this post and put the 4 challenges I am on design teams for!!

Ok.. lets go!!!

The latest sketch for CARDABILITIES #130 is so lovely! ( I know I say that all the time... but they are!!)
and the sponsor this time is The Stamping Boutique  which has amazing digi stamps..

The Sketch..
and my card...

 I have used a digi stamp Daisy Rope Stamp which I printed out and fussy cut for my card.. You can see all the Design Team creations and enter your card.. HERE!

The new challenge is up for The 123 CHALLENGE BLOG and it is

To use the color BURGANDY the word SUPER and colored pencils..  well I reckon with this latest craze of coloring in books for grown ups, you could use something from your book for this... but I didnt think of that when I created my layout... instead I thought.....

 water color pencils.. I lightly gessoed my page, then stencilled and then colored in over the stencilling and sprayed with water and used a brush to mix....

and my layout.. closer views..
Super star!!
My son posed like this.. so I took the photo.. and now I have scrapped it.. never tempt a scrapbooking mum!! She WILL use the photo!!!!

The September Challenge for SKETCHY BOARDS was one I enjoyed creating for..

The Board.
and the sketch..


  and my layout using the colors and the umbrella from the board and using the sketch too..

some closer views.
loads of texture.. stamping, washi, stencilling.

Moments..

And the challenge for WHITE WITH ONE is another color I mixed paints for and found a couple of pieces of paper .. and it is...
antique moss Antique Moss..

and my layout..

closer views..

Stamping and dies..
chipboard and lace..

Cherish Special Memories..
The photo seemed to suit the color too..

Thank you so much for coming by and I hope there is something here to get you creating this month..
And I really do appreciate your comments too..




12 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm speechless! Your lay-outs are all so beautiful in their own way. I love the fact that you're able to do so many different styles really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beyond inspired!!!! Wow, where to start! Each project is spectacular! I am literally scrolling up for look #7!!! Amazing!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous! LOVING that guitar on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages and card are all sooooo beautiful, Lizzy. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring? Calm? Enjoy? EEEEK.....it's already going too fast.....& look at you! I had no idea you were on so many teams!!! And you got your BLACK on here, eh????!!!! So un-Lizzie like, but fabulous regardless. I love it when you surprise me like the 'guitar' one!!! It was lovely to see the pretty, soft one at the end though - beautiful! AND my fave is the one of N with the umbrella.....all those layers.....YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A feast for the eyes ! you have been very busy creating gorgeous work as usual. The card is very elegant in the black and white,the second is a fab, fun, male page ( Your son is going to love you for that ) but a great page to scrap. Love the Sketchy boards layout, well anything with a Paris theme is going to be a winner for me and the last you have made so soft and dreamy to go with the gorgeous photo. So good to think the warmer weather and flowers starting to bloom , love Spring , it is a season of promise, It usually promises me hayfever :/ , but I still love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So many beauties to look at! These are all fantastic but I am really eyeing that card sketch and your take on it! Such a beauty! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and layouts, Lizzy! The last layout is especially gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfection Plus Lizzy. that says it all .... love your work x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! You always get so much done Lizzy and it is all so beautiful and inspirational!! Absolutely stunning creations, each and every one .. love them all!! ..and, what was that you mentioned at the beginning of your post ..!! Spring??? Warmer days??? Where are they??? LOL!!! Loooveee your work!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw so many cool work lovely card and the page´s are stunning my new fave Moments...
    You did a great job!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creations Lizzy.....I'm always amazed at the detailed backgrounds and all the fussy cutting, Wow! Love the card sketch, your take on it is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!