Friday, March 10, 2017

123 CHALLENGE BLOG - March..

Gidday!! How has your week been? And here we are at Friday again!! Weekend tomorrow!!

I would like to share with you my layout for this months challenge at 123 CHALLENGE BLOG which I enjoyed creating for.... and it is....
To use the color Brown, the word Fun and Borders, whether they be stickers, strips, punches or stamps!! And my take..

some closer views..

All the chipboard and stencils are from Scrapmatts!!

Life is more fun with a dog!!
A photo of my DD and our doggie Gracie!! Pop on over to the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG to check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration and link your entry up!!

Thanks for dropping on by and thank you too for the lovely comments you leave me !!

Dogs 8x10 Poster Print. A funny dog poster is the perfect gift for Mother's Day!:


13 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the flowers, the photo, the hearts and that title!! And LOVING that dog meme!!!! So TRUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout, Lizzy! The sweet photo is showcased so prettily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great colours and gorgeous page! I really love the fence that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this Lizzy, loving the design and gorgeous details. Such a sweet photo too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo and beautiful layout.Love the cluster of flowers and how you have used the fence on your page. The stencil is gorgeous and everything just pops on the brown background. I hope you have had a lovely weekend , we had the kids all home, the last one just left , so we are back to just me and hubby . Love the quote on the end, and so true
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely details and love all the clusters of flowers, and yes I love the last quote - Dogs leave paw prints on your heart X

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely LO Lizzy a great photo,I love the hearts on the LO is that a stencil,fantastic,thanks for visiting my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You rocked this challenge. ADORE those hanging hearts & my eyes went straight to that fabulous photo.....gorgeous, Lizzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty...love those hanging hearts and your daughter has such a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so gorgeous Lizzy! ;-) I love this colour combo and its just so pretty, with all those fussy cut little flowers! Gorgeous photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layering and an amazing LO Lizzy! I hope you have a wonderful week full of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lizzy! Thanks for stopping by my little bog and leaving wonderful comments. We shoveled out yesterday and are ready (I think!!) to go back to work today. I hope the roads are all cleared. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous layout. Such a wonderful photo you scrapped it such a beautiful way. And I always love your quotes at the end of your posts - this one is adorable. Thanks!!! Take care of YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photo and a stunning layout Lizzy. Loving all the details and that beautiful cluster. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!