Monday, June 12, 2017

Shop and Crop Scrapbooking - For Every LIttle Princess...

Hello there! How is your day going? Here we are, the start of another week..  Monday monday!!
 I was so happy to get to the Brisbane Scrapboooking Expo on friday and I got to meet a few of my friends that I have known through scrapbooking..  I also got to meet 3 of the team from Shop and Crop Scrapbooking, so that was lovely to put faces to the names.. It makes creating for them so much more personal..

And speaking of Shop and Crop Scrapbooking, I have a new blog post up which you can see HERE!!!!
I was sent some really cute papers and embellishments from ECHO PARK ONCE UPON A TIME Princess collection...


I created two layouts with some cute photos of my Dd when she was much younger..

Always Believe..


and

Every little girl is a Princess..


For details and closeups you can pop over to the  SHOP AND CROP SCRAPBOOKING BLOG HERE!!!!

Thank you for coming by today, and thanks so much for your comments.. I really do appreciate each one as I know how busy we are these days...  Have a very happy day!!



Image result for quotes on princesses

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful LO's Lizzy. These papers are are vibrant and fun and I love the embellishments that you created with them to showcase your photos. It is wonderful to have the opportunity to connect with people in the community. We are blessed to be part of a beautiful network of creative friends. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lay-outs are so beautifully layered and detailed. I really love the girly princess feel to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both these pages Lizzy!! Your little princess is so cute and you have showcased her photos beautifully with these layouts!! The papers are gorgeous and just perfect for a little girl! The touch of extra colour on the first with the Magicals is so pretty and I love the little crown and the rosettes on the second!! Both pages are beautifully detailed and I cannot pick a fave .. they are both my faves!!
    Hope your weather is good for you .. we desperately need some rain. Hopefully we will get some soon! Have a fabulous day Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what pretty, feminine layouts, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love love love both of these lo's!!! They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING the colors and those flowers on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!! And loving that castle on the second one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful pages Lizzy with gorgeous layers and amazing details! Love them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages Lizzy , Love all the layers and the beautiful, happy photos of your DD. Sounds like you had a lovely time at the expo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!