Wednesday, November 01, 2017

The BIG Challenge for KRAFT+ this month!

Hello there,
Yes a pinch and punch for this new month... EEK!! November... already...

So the new challenge for KRAFT+ is a big one!!! Literally!!  It is...
To think BIG!!!

There is lots of inspiration for this challenge from all the designers which you can check out..On the BLOG HERE!!!!  

and my take..

Some closer views..

Can you guess what is BIG on my page yet!!??

The first thing that came to me when I saw this months challenge was that song that comes on TV.. "From little things big things grow.."  and I went with that..

My Dd got a puppy that was very cute when he was little, but he grew soooo BIG!!  So I have used a photo when he was little ... and another photo when he was all grown up... into a BIG dog!!

But he was a really lovely dog!!

Thanks for coming on by, the days and months are flying by, so I do appreciate you coming by.. and thanks for the lovely comments too...


Image result for quotes on big dogs

8 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the comparison photos and loving that title!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout, Lizzy! Wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic interpretation of the challenge Lizzy. Love the Puppy to Big dog photos and the pops of red on the Kraft. What a cute little barking embellie at the top right! Heartwarming page. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lizzy, gorgeous details and embellishments! He sure did grow into a beautiful big furbaby xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is gorgeous!! I am always a sucker for dog photos and tales and these are just wonderful!! Fabulous interpretation of the challenge Lizzy and I adore the monochrome palette with those pops of red! Stunning!!
    How is your weather?? Ours really doesn't know what season it is! One minute it's warm and sunny and the very next minute it's cool and rainy! Very confusing!! Still, not much we can do except put up with it!! Have a fabulous day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your take on the challenge and how you have thought outside of the square .... brilliant. Loving the bursts of red and the gorgeous photos. Its amazing how quickly a puppy grows, our son's border collie is BIG now as well
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great LO,yes he is a BIG doggie,hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....just love this one! Love the black and white photo's and the little pops of red! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!