Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dream..

well i have just finished another layout for Debs Creations Wonderland Challenge.. this one was a color challenge.. to use pink, purple, two tones of blue, a touch of white and brown.. (could i have asked for a better color combo with all my female photos!!??) anyway i have seen a lot of banners on the blogs and places i visit so i thought i would have a go at this myself.. my first try at doing a banner! and i think it wont be my last.!! so have you put a banner on a layout? i hope you feel inspired to put one on if you haven't!!

have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy..oh my this is gorgeous..love all the blooms! You should play along at SCRAP THAT and the color challenge there..awesome fall colors this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!