Sunday, September 12, 2010

in the garden.

yesterday was such a lovely warm day i ventured out
 into my garden. i used to do lots of gardening, but lately not so much.. not that i dont like it.. i love it.. but in the country i have lots of enemies to gardening.... lack of time, lack of good water, wallerbies and hares, frost in winter and really hot dry days in summer. ... but when there are flowers, i do like to get photos with family.... to scrap of course..!!

 this double layout (from 2008) is my daughter just out in the garden in the afternoon with some flowers in her hand..


 the next layout 'enjoy every moment' (from 2008) is my nieces son just sitting amongst the flowers, pulling the petals off and enjoying the sunshine..








'make everyday beautiful' is a layout with my daughter 'smelling' the daisy's.. the sun is just behind her and i love this photo, so i kept the layout simple to keep the focus on the photo. (layout Feb 2009)









again, a simple photo taken outside in my garden with a simple little bunch of daisy's, and i painted the chipboard florish in the corner to pick up on the golden color of the flowers..(layout done in march 2009)


..so next time you go out in your garden, remember it is your own private natural studio to take some simple photos which just could be the beginnings of a precious memory kept alive in a beautiful scrap layout..

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your kind comment on my blog .You have made lots of lovely pages with great details and sweet girl you are having.
    byebye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by my blog and your sweet comments. Love the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy...its a while since we have been in contact...life is full on for me...but miss all my old mates...your work is so lovely as ever...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!