Monday, January 31, 2011

I've scrapped!!!!!

for some reason i just haven't been able to sit in my room and scrap.. perhaps i just needed time... time to heal after the terrible floods.. but today i found that just sitting and creating was a time to be quietly productive. i chose to try the sketch for February from Flourish with a Bling Blog. http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/blog/..  above is the sketch, which i rotated once clockwise... and then  my take on the sketch.. i used the basic grey curio papers which i just had  to cut up... thanks so much for visiting.. i hope you have a great day..xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Lizzy! Great to see you scrapping! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. Can't wait to see more of your creations xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Glad you are scrapping again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page Lissy love the cutting

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a lovely scrap you made beautiful work and the papers are lovely!
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy....So glad to see you scrapping again. I was just thinking about you last night wondering how you all were doing.

    Beautiful LO as always.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH so gorgeously girly and feminine and delish,Lizze if you give me your email I can email you with a mini project I have asked some friends to help out with for flood victims

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful LO! The laced border is terrific. Glad you are feeling better and have found your creativity again. Such a sad situation with all of the flooding. Happy to hear that you and your family are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must say I love your take on the sketch. I struggle so much when working on 'large' projects like layouts. This has inspired me to have a go.......... x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great take on the sketch ... and I find the colour amazing because BROWN is the colour of transformation... with all that you have been through in the floods etc..so devasting !!!!! as the buddhists say "all things pass creating transformation ".... quite astounding isn't it ????... take care dear Lizzy .. BIG hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic and so you Lizzy,just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!