Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a couple more for November.....

Scrap of Difference has had its CC and the theme this time was sunshine.. i got the sketch and the technique done.. the technique was to use rips and stitching... i used the gorgeous pink paisley butterfly gardens papers for this  layout.. some prima flowers, a kaiser chippy painted with kindy glitz and a few other bits and peices.. i thought this photo of the sun shining on Hannah's face was suitable for the theme of sunshine....


a closer view...


the other layout i got done was for the sketch....


 i just used one photo instead of two...the photo has the sun setting, so i thought it would be good to use for the theme of sunshine... i used all sorts of stuff on this layout...an old chippie i cut up to suit, flowers, ribbon., tags..

thanks for coming by...hasn't this month just flown by..??. are you all organized for December?? i have done a bit of  the shopping and looking at recipes for the Christmas season... so i guess that is a start!!!
take care and thank you for any comments...xx

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous feminine pages. Thanks so much for your visit and lovely comments yesterday xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful creations...love all the colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. radiant and beautiful layouts indeed! totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love these lizzy, such beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages Lizzy. Love the clustering of elements at the bottom of that first LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw beautiful pages you have made with lovely colors and embellies..
    I only finish my chritmas cards..i hope..lol...
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. Great elements and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow stunning pages LIzzy, great details :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Two gorgeous pages.....luv them both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH wow, these are both stunning Lizzy... really beautiful... And I adore the 'she learned to trust' LO below, what a beautful memory to scrap x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooohh I am squealing with delight ... these are stunning !!! love them .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness these are simply DEVINE!!! Loving all your flower clusters...just beautiful work :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG WOW Lizzy your LO's just blow me away!! You always have the most amazing detail on your pages and I know I've said it before, but you are the flower queen!! Have a wonderful weekend :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow so stunning my friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Lizzy, these are gorgeous!! I especially love what you did with the 1st one, and that pp is divine and just perfect for the theme and the beautiful photo!! Love all your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning as usual Lizzy :) I love all the details you always include

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Lizzy this is just so beautiful!! I love it!! thank you for your beautiful message!! I always await for your messages. You are a ray of light that shines through everywhere. I feel you are such an amazing soul!! thank you for shining down on all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit regularily and your encouraging comments on my blog, they are extremely thoughtful xx
    Loving your pages - they are totally gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your LOs are very beautiful and you have very beautiful daughter! ♥
    thank you for your sweet comment in my blog! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOOHHHH my LIzzie these are just exquisite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!