Thursday, January 31, 2013

Scrappy sketches



Hi there..
Can you believe it is a new month tomorrow...  personally I hope it is a better month than January was.. for anyone affected by the fires or floods, lets hope things are on the improve in February..

I was just looking for something to do, no stress, no challenge, and so I thought I would do a sketch from SCRAPPY SKETCHES and I used mid week sketch 03-13, which looks like this..




Heather does such lovely sketches.

and my layout using older kaiser papers... the flowers in the top corner fussy cut and layered.. seems to be my thing lately!!


and just before I go one of the sites I am DT on is having a blog hop... 
 

 Most of the girls are being involved in this, and we are all creating from a sketch as well as having a RAK, so I am hoping you will enjoy seeing what we come up with.. I have not ever been involved in a blog hop before, so I hope I can get my post up in the right spot!!hehe!! I will have a little RAK for someone who leaves a comment on my hop post...

So get ready to turn the calender over again!!!
Thanks for coming by today and thank you for the wonderful comments too!!

11 comments:

  1. Lizzy I love this, the sketch and all the papers you've chosen are just lovely together. I love the border punches and the way the outside one looks very 'vintagy' - made that word up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. Love all the fussy cutting and love what you have done to the outside punched border....looks fabulous. A perfect page for that beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy stay tuned, you've inspired me with this layout and I've already prepared the papers and chosen some embellishments, just have to choose a photo and title. This is a great one to use some of the 6X6 paper pads I have (and I have loads, I went through a stage of making mini albums with them).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE what you've done here- so soft & pretty & isn't it fun just scrapping for the heck of it? You KNOW I'm a giveaway 'freak'....blog hop? I'm THERE....you'll be great at it:):) Seeya soon...I'm in the middle of posting my giveaway as I write this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout!!! Love that cluster!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have definitely rocked this sketch...love what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! So many lovely ideas. I like how some of the border on the background paper have been torn away. Makes it so much more interesting!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is beautiful...I love all the fussy cutting and the lovely background papers. Great take on the sketch. We are also having a tremendous hot spell at the moment...buy I love it. I don't do well with cold ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this layout, Lizzy. So soft and feminine. The fussy cutting is beautiful. Our weather doesn't know what season it is--we have been fluctuating between very mild temperatures, then frigid cold, mild again, then extremely cold. It's been like this the past couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Lizzy, your layout has a soft, dreamy quality...very pretty.
    The weather has not been pleasant to so many ... not a good start for 2013, lets hope things settle down here on in...
    I know I am tried of over 38 each day for weeks (way above average for 'here'), but I'd rather heat than the floods... so won't whine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lizzy this is just sensational. What you have done with those papers is just amazing - I love the flowers you have clustered and layered together. And that photograph is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!