Monday, March 16, 2015

CARDABILITIES Sketch #119 Reveal..

Hello There! So very pleased you have come by!

Squeal! The Card Sketch #119 for CARDABILITIES AND NEW DESIGN TEAM has now been posted and this is my first reveal with the new team..

We were given the sketch and also we chose a Digital Image from the wonderful sponsor this month
THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE
to use on our cards..

 You can visit The Stamping  Boutique on their blog HERE, Facebook HERE and their shop HERE .




The fabulous sketch is
  and the image I chose to work with is


 The Fairy Aletha Digital Stamp


 Isn't she just gorgeous.. ?  To tell you the truth, I had not used a digital image before, but it is just like a stamp, and the beauty of it is you can print it out the size you require..  So I colored the image in with water color pencils very carefully as there is a lot of detail in that stamp.. I added some kindy glitz to add sparkle and layered the image with lots of dies on my card..

Love..

There are other images that were used for this reveal and the Design Team have created amazing cards for your inspiration.. Check them out HERE .

You can link up your cards to the linky at CARDABILITES and the challenge closes on the 28th March. The Stamping Boutique is offering digital images to one random card maker as well as you may have the chance to be a featured designer in the future.
The Challenge guidelines can be found HERE .

You can also join the CARDABILITIES FACEBOOK PAGE to keep up to date.

Thanks for coming by and thank you too for your lovely comments..


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card !! I always love blue and white, so fresh and crisp and love what you have done with the digital image, it looks amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the image. The glitz just adds that special sparkle, looking forward to working with you this term at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being selected for the new team!! Your card is gorgeous!! The colours that you've used are beautiful & I love how you've coloured the image with watercolours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Hoo! Congratulations Lizzy!! Fabulous first post for Cardabilities, so pleased for you that you are on the Team!! Stunning card and love what you did with the image!! Beautiful work as always!! Have a lovely week!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes huge congrats...fabulous sketch and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is really, really pretty! I just love the touches of glitter.
    Big congrats on being part of the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fairies and my favorite colour is blue......beautiful card Lizzy, fabulous take on the sketch.Have a great week.....hope you get lots of scrappy time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Lizzy, and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very pretty card. I love the crisp image and you coloured it so beautifully. I love the added glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the DT spot Lizzy I hope that you have lots of fun. They are lucky to have you and your beautiful creations. THis is a fun card and the colours are gorgeous. I was a bit intimidated by my first digi stamp too.... I think this one is so cool. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that fairy!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...Lizzy...what a STUNNER of a first card to have up! Dunno how you're gonna top this one....she/it's GORGEOUS....loooooove how you've used the digi image, I have some. Never used em. Maybe it's time to wipe the dust from that computer file, eh???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not used a digi image before either, but gosh you have nailed it. So stunning and the touch of glitter perfect
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OooooO! It's really gorgeous! Love all the extra shimmer you added to her. I just recently started using digis, too, and while they will probably never fully replace my clear stamps, I do really like how they come out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your new DT! Your card is simply gorgeous! Love the color combo and glittery fairy image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the blues! Pretty card!
    Lilian Cardabilities DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!