Wednesday, June 01, 2016

ARCHISCRAPS & SKETCHY BOARDS JUNE..

June??  Are you sure? How did that happen??

And so again the first of the month and the new challenges go up...

The JUNE challenge for ARCHISCRAPS is a fabulous inspiration photo ..
and you can use the color palette with the option of using diamonds or mosaics..

I made a little card and I thought I would try to do some mosaics. I have used a SCRAPMATTS urn and thought I would turn it into something a bit more interesting!

From this.. painted with black gesso..


to this.. my card..



 Hand made flowers, stamped leaves and my mosiac-ed urn!!!

And the challenge has been posted on FACEBOOK FOR SKETCHY BOARDS and the sketch for inspiration is a fabulous one from Pagedrafts and it is..

and the board for inspiration..




and my layout..

some closer views..



texture, flowers made from stamps. ribbon..


 Smile
 Water color on the background, plasterers tape, dies and a doiley..

So there is a couple of challenges if you feel inspired to join in!

Thanks for popping on by, and thanks for your lovely comments too!
Enjoy June!




10 comments:

  1. That card is awesome and your lay-out is totally fabulous. I just love all the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so glad when Summer had passed...til NOW!!!! Anyways. ADORE your mosaic vase - how clever are you??!!! AND that LO.Those fussy cut flowers!!! It's a really lovely, lovely page:) ANd thus the new month begins. Hoping to find a bit more time to scrap this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and layout, Lizzy! I love all the cut out flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lizzy, love the way you create the vase!! And your layout looks amazing, gorgeous colour and as always so much detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever interpretation of the Archiscraps challenge; that looks lovely. Love the sunny yellows on the layout with the stamped flowers. Can't help but wonder how long you take to create a page, because your out put is amazing. Finally, we have some cold weather here and I love it. Rain too - 100 mls this month - wonderful for our thirsty garden. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever creating with the mosaic vase Lizzy...looks wonderful. Such a pretty, pretty layout love the colours and a fab sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe it's June already either Lizzy .. every year just seems to fly by faster and faster. Absolutely adore your card .. that little urn is awesome!! What a brill idea!! Love the layout too .. such pretty colours and your fabulous fussy cutting .. wonderful!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love these! LOVING that 'vase' you made! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So clever with the vase, fab take on the challenge and your layout so pretty. I am with you , I want my flip flops to
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Winter is finally here....bring on Summer!! Very creative Card, the mosaic design look fabulous! Your page has amazing detail...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!