Friday, April 07, 2017

123 CHALLENGE BLOG April...

Hello there,
My goodness this week has just flown by for me! Have you been busy too!!??

I had better put up Aprils challenge for the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG and it is such a pretty one....
To use the color PINK, the word BEAUTIFUL and some hearts on your layout..  well that just sounds so feminine to me!  So I choose a photo of my youngest and the gorgeous papers from Kaisercraft Wildflower collection...

some closer views..

Stenciled hearts, heart gems...

lots of flowers too!

Beautiful Memory.
I just love the watercolor back ground to those papers.. All the chipboard is from SCRAPMATTS..

If you have something beautiful to create and would like to join in with us this month you can see the Design Team inspiration and link up HERE!!!!

And just sharing a very special moment we had this week with my Daughter Hannah graduating from University. We are so proud of her!!


And tomorrow is the weekend! Yippeee!!
Thanks for coming by and thank you too for all the lovely comments you leave me !

Related image

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and all the flowers!! And HUGE CONGRATS to your daughter!!! That is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout in every way, Lizzy! Congratulations to your daughter--great photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful layout Lizzy and a nice challenge, might try and do this one. A big congrats to your daughter , such a lovely photo , I think it needs to be scrapped :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water colour papers are perfect for your pretty page Lizzy. I have some to dive into this weekend. Lovely stencil work and clusters make this a special page. Congrats on your Daughter's Graduation - behind every successful Grad, their is usually a team of true believers, that have supported and nurtured all along the way. So Congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is a GORGEOUS LO of your girl, who is indeedy VERY beautiful. Actually, that's a really nice challenge..... now, if I was to do a challenge, I think it would be that one!!! But I'm not..... AND that's a fantastic photo at the Graduation. It would have been a wonderful event to be part of..... AND I really love that girl with the bubbles photo. Nice reminder!!! Hope you have a lovely Sunday....the weekend is almost over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful memory and absolutely stunning page!! Gorgeous papers and I love the stencil work and the lovely flower cluster! Huge congrats to your daughter for her Graduation .. that is such a lovely photo of the two of you .. another page in the mkaing??? LOL!! Enjoy what's left of the weekend Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful page Lizzy, love your flower cluster too! A very big congratulations to your daughter too, I bet your super proud! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. So pretty! LOVE the stencilled hearts and the floral cluster!

    And congrats on your daughter's graduation from university!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is simply wonderful! Love those colors. And I know you are sooooo proud of your daughters achievement! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet layout love the composition of the picture and flowercluster...awesome background work too. Happy Easter to you and your family hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!